The company that provides the Service is InkyPen AS, a private limited company (Aksjeselskap) incorporated under the laws of Norway, having its registered office at Sandviksboder 13, 5035 Bergen, Norway and registered at the Norwegian Register of Business Enterprises under number 919503661 (“InkyPen”).
InkyPen may collect the following information from or about you:
We receive and store information you provide in relation to our Service. For example:
- When you purchase a subscription and create an account with us, you enter information about yourself such as username, email address, birthdate, and payment method information.
- When you contact us for customer support or other reasons, or configure your settings for the Service on your Account.
Your use of our Service generates information that InkyPen receives and collects automatically. For example:
- Hardware, Software and Network Data: We collect information about the type and version of the Nintendo Switch™ device you use to access our Service, your IP address, unique device identifiers, the location of your Nintendo Switch™ device, your network and connection information, Client usage, connectivity data, and errors or event failures.
- Content Selection and Interaction: We collect information about the Content you view, browse and download for offline access.
- Providing the Service to you.
- Processing your subscription payments.
- Communicating with you, including for promotional purposes;
- Recommending content that we think might interest you and to personalise your experience with the Service.
- Detecting and mitigating fraud or abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, the Service, InkyPen, and others.
- Providing functionality, analysing performance, fixing errors, and improving usability and effectiveness of the Service.
- Compiling aggregate data for internal and external business purposes.
- Complying with our legal obligations, such as complying with geographic restrictions on the distribution of Content, paying taxes, and displaying appropriate Content, policies and notices.
- Protecting your and our rights.
- Any other purpose for which we seek your consent. When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop processing your information for that purpose.
Subject to applicable law, you have the right to access the personal information we maintain about you, to request that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted, and to ask for data portability.
Examples of information you can access through InkyPen include browsing history and personally identifiable information (including account name and email).
You can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information; if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time; withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent; you have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information.
When you consent to our processing of your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop any further processing of your information for that purpose.
If you decide you no longer want us to process your personal information, you should uninstall the Client, and, if you have an account, at your request we will delete your account and make your user profile anonymous in the database.
You will no longer be able to use our Service if you do this.
You may exercise the rights mentioned in this section by contacting us at the following address:
Sandviksboder 13, 5035 Bergen, Norway
or by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may transfer personal information to our corporate affiliates.
- We may transfer personal information to third parties we have retained to perform services on our behalf, such as Content hosting and delivery, data analytics, marketing and advertising, and payment services. Such service providers may not use or disclose personal information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
- We may transfer personal information in aggregated or anonymised forms with our business partners, including publishers who provide Content for our Service in order to measure Content popularity, business metrics and calculating payments.
- In connection with a business transaction involving transfer of our Company or a business of ours, information relating to customers typically would be included in the assets transferred.
- We may transfer personal information with your consent.
- We may share personal information: (a) as required by any law to which we are subject; (b) in response to a valid legal request; (c) to protect our rights under our contracts, terms of service, or end user license agreements, or to otherwise protect our rights or the rights of others, including the owners of intellectual property in Content; (d) to assess or mitigate credit risk; or (e) to conduct any investigation relating to the foregoing.